CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 29 March 2012

Doa Keluarga Bahagia

Was introduced to this doa by Ustaz who came to our company and gave talk a week before Maulidur Rasul..if not mistaken..been quite some time kan? But it's OK, better late than never right?

To be honest, never cross my mind that I wanted to share this with you..I just so lazy to figure out how I could actually type them down here like others do..heheheh..but Alhamdulillah, I believe Allah has given me the opportunity to share this with you all, I got this from a friend who shared them at her FB wall..TQ so much dear friend..once I saw this, I immediately know that I got to jot down here



Jom, recite this everyday after prayers..I'm making an effort to always include this in my doa each time too..well, just to clarify, Ustaz said 'isteri' in this context could actually means our spouse..so wifey out there, this doa is for us too ok?

No comments: