CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 August 2011

Aisy First Haircut

Yesterday marked another history to our little khalif Aisy Hakimi - he had his first hair cut in conjunction to the coming Raya of course..hihi As per Abang, En Hubby is the one who cut his hair...:D. Thanks Hubby!

How did it go? It went well..very2 well indeed. I would say he co-operate more as compared to his brother, when he was at his age..Or is it because my patience increased over time..(ahaks..nak jugak kredit to myself tu!) or maybe because En. Hubby has developed additional skills after few years of practice? Thot of snapping his photo, but didn't manage as I had to hold him most of the time, distracting him so Hubby can easily cut his hair..

The results? Marvellous despite the crooked line behind if you observed it carefully! He look really cute! Of course la to my eyes, my son is the cutest isn't it? Hihhi....kemontelan pipi itu semakin teserlah! I'll put in some photo later la ek..

No comments: