CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Happy Besday Lil Sis!

At this day around 1++pm (if i'm not mistaken), 2x years ago (very nice of me eh..:D), put the end of my title as the last child in the family. Yup, was blessed with a lil sister of mine Liyana who is somehow special on her on way. We used to be not so close (now is much much more closer..heheh), most probably due to the age gap and due to the fact that she took over my place as the 'anak manja' mama & abah...hihihi..but over the years I get used to my current title now as the middle child and to be honest I do cherish her presence in our little family. So sis here goes:


May you always be blessed in this world and hereafter..

3 comments:

#yeRn# said...

haha tenkiu2...apa ni umoq org pon x igt...hahaha adiah jgn lupa eh...muahaha ;p

asz said...

bukan tak ingat ler..di 'x' kan konon tak mo reveal kat org..:P

Zuraimah Ismail said...

happy birthday liyana...besor dah adik si ayni ni...leh la lepas ni mama dapat lagi sorang anak menantu...