CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Our Anniversary

Today is our wedding anniversary..TQ Allah for reminding me..I normally remember the dates way before the actual date..when it comes the day, most of the time I forget..hihih..

To my other half, Happy Anniversary....TQ for just being you, TQ for your patience and understanding..


This day, last 8 years we were announced as husband and wife..and alhamdulillah it remains until today..there are always ups and downs in our marriage but I belive those are the episodes that tighten up the knots between us. I always pray to Allah that our marriage will last forever and that with Allah consent we will meet up again Insya-Allah in heaven... May we be the "bestest" team to raise our little caliph so they could also join us in heaven..amiinn Ya Rabb.

P/S : I Love you Houzemate!

No comments: