CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 27 May 2011

Tests results = Fail!

Yup, I fail my test..as a mom today..:(. And serve me right, the result was so obvious that my son's teachers knew about it..

I've been asking myself, how could I have not aware that today is the report card collection day for my first son. Poor him, as he was the only one arrived at school today. We noticed that no other students were there when we arrived,  it was not that early..so that was when I knew that today is the report card day..and the best part.. the notice was given since Wednesday! More hearbeakingly, the teachers kept on mentioning.."poor Azeem..poor Azeem.." :(

Ya ya, my fault..I was the one who didn't check his school bag this very week..I was so focus on his sister's exams that I unnoticely forget that I have another son who is also schooling..:(

Admittedly, I found it difficult to give undivided attention to all my children at one time..Isn't multitasking is given to all women so we could do more than one thing at a time..how could I have not utilised that gift?

I just don't want him to experience the same that I had before as the middle child..

2 comments:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

ayni, it isnt easy to be fair to the kids at the same time...eg: if kids berebut mainan, definitely we will ask the elder to mengalah kan..so are we being far at that situation. definitely not rite...but to overcome, mestila kite akan say something to the elder to reduce the frustation...

we try our best la dear...but not to blame ourself sgt sampai tensen-tensen tak hengat which will definitely beri impact yg lebih teruk...

by d way, i think ur kids will definitely feel proud having u as their mama...:) trust me

by d way, mmg masa report card collection day kids xyah gi sekolah ke? bebudak ni normally dpt report card bila nak balik rumah...then up to the parents either to meet n discuss with the teacher or not...

asz said...

Ct..tq 4 for the consolidating words..x de la tense sgt dah..pg2 tulis masa baru kena..btw sekolah die dah tetapkan today smile report card..so student x dtg pin x pe, yg penting parents kena dtg