CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 11 July 2011

7.7.11

As Salam to all,

Been away for few days..due to a reason..

Our beloved grandma left us to meet the Almighty on 7.7.11 officially on 11.44 pm. I got to jot it down here for my remembrance..as this is among the significant event in our family.

Honestly, I am glad that she had finally found the peace she had been looking for rather than continuously suffering from various complication. I believe that's the best journey Allah has been crafting for her..

It all started when she fell down at my aunt's house that causes her to suffer from broken femur. And from there, her health condition deteriorated slowly, and after been bed ridden or 19 days in Hospital Serdang, she left us with all her beloved children witnessing her departure..I heard it was a smooth ones and I always keep my prayers for her to be in the best position di sisi Allah..

We had three nights in a row tahlil from Friday nite to yesterday nite..Alhamdulillah everything went smooth. As the saying, ada rahmat di sebalik setiap kejadian..and I couldn't agree more..this incident has brought us, her children and grandchildren even more closer..cause we shared the same foundation..we love her for what she was..and we will always love her forever..

Al-Fatihah to arwah Tok..Jariah binti Othman..

No comments: