CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 July 2011

Biometric Registration of Legal Foreign Workers

Waa..title sound so serious huh? Hihihi..I guess most of you must have known that all foreign workers must register under biometric programme..it is indeed a good move. As an employer myself, it made me feel safe that once registered, if my maid has any intention of fleeing and to work with someone elses or some where else, would be difficult..hihih..(bole dak nak gelak..hari ni mood evil)

For those who are not aware, this programme requires all the foreign workers to register, in which I understand their finger print will be recorded, and some said even their eyes would be scanned..I'm not so sure on the eye scanning part..didn't manage to get those info tru googling..I'll share with you guys once I registered my maid..

Since the period given for registration is very2 short (to me, since got to cover up to 1.8 million workers), which is from 13 - 31 Jul, we understand that special counters is opened even during weekends..so we went to Shah Alam immigration office this morning..and you know what? The queue numbers for today is over by 10 a.m. Believe it or not, people start queueing as early as 6 a.m. Gosh! Tak de masa nak layan sume ni..my hubs is confident enough they will extend the period..hihi..so we went back home..Tak kuasa nak pegi immigration office as early as 6 am..on weekend some more..

No comments: