CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 June 2011

Please vote for my son..:D

This is sticky post..please scroll down for latest entry..



Dear readers..

As all of you are aware, on my last entry here, my son is entering this contest MomBloggersPlanet Cutest Baby of the Planet – May 2011.

With that I would like to request for your big big favour to vote for my son..:D. This is to ensure that he'll be among the top 6, to be elected as the cutest baby of the month..please please ya..vote for him..

You may vote here beginning 1 June until 10th June only. So please vote for him now!

He's such an adorable baby isn't he? Agree with me? Yes? Please vote for him :D
Steps to vote
1. Go to MBP Facebook page
2. Click 'Like' at the main page of MBP if you have not yet like the page
3. Go to this link and click Like for my baby!

Thanks peep! Only Allah can return the favour!

No comments: