CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 June 2011

ASB/ASN HARAM

Hi all,

Was browsing tru my FB just now, and I came across an article from this site - islam itu indah about this ASB/ASN which is declared as haram by Jabatan Mufti Negeri Selangor.Detail article here

I have the urge to share this with you..for our own benefits. Afterworld would be our final destination, and personally I strongly agree that we should avoid syubhah and 'haram' item.

To those who are investing through this kind of unit trust, please put serious thots to put your money elsewhere..for me as long as our investment are halal and barakah, little return we got as compared to conventional way is more than enough..

Please do share with all our Muslim brothers and sisters out there..

2 comments:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

tq for sharing...tp kite xdak pun akaun dedua ni..heheh malas nak banyak2 akaun

asz said...

Sama la..syukur sgt x dak acct ni jugak