CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Wordless Wednesday #0

Aik asz..today is Tuesday laa..too early for Worldless Wednesday..Ya ya I know..I just want to jot down a few words about this..why not kan?

As the new comer in this blogging world, I always wonder what is it about Wordless Wednesday..and of all the days, why is it Wednesday..one fine day.(tetiba..) I found a blog who explained what it's all about. So now, I understand, it's the day where blogger all over the world simply put image or photo without any words on their blog..it's a worldwide practise I would say..but I still haven't found out why is it Wednesday..why? why? <tetiba rasa tak puas hati..hihihi>..if you guys happened to know about it, please share ya..too lazy too google..

No comments: