CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 1 June 2011

World Milk Day!

Today is the World Milk day..just knew it from the radio this morning..heheh..

I would like to take this opportunity to promote the bestest milk ever for your baby..MOM's Milk! Yesszaaa...

Back to basic, this is the creation of Allah..as the Creator, Allah knows the best for all of us human..so obviously no other milk would be the best except for this one, a gift from Allah. Alhamdulillah, I manage to breasfeed all my three children..tho the first two are not exclusive for the first 6 months.

What I'm trying to share with you mommies out there, it is never too late trying to full breasfeed your baby. As for my case, only with my third baby I manage to full breasfeed alhamdulillah until today. Oh by the way he is now 13 months young..:D

The most important tips, based on my experience as the late 'bloomer' in breastfeeding arena (cewaah)is your determination to give the best to your babies..I guess most of you must have known the benefits you could gain from breasfeeding right? So it's all left to your mindset, your willpower and of course supported by lactation knowledge..insya-Allah, you will be successful..just believe in yourself, like I did!

1 comment:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

bravo ayni!!!! pasni leh continue the journey with no 4..eheheh